Terms and Conditions of Web Site Use
Use of Content
• All logos, products and marks appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by The Anthea Group. The use of these properties or any other content on this site is strictly prohibited.
• You may not sell or modify the content of this Web Site or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission from The Anthea Group.
Site Use Norms
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation:
• Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network.
• Submitting a virus to the Web site, overloading, sending unsolicited mails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services in bulk to the email addresses mentioned. The Anthea Group will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to cooperate with law enforcement agencies in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
• Visitors may not use the Web Site in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others or that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
This Web site can be made accessible through a link created by other Web sites. Access to this Web site through such link/s shall not mean or be deemed to mean that the objectives, aims, purposes, ideas, concepts of such other Web sites or their aim or purpose in establishing such link/s to this Web site are necessarily the same or similar to the idea, concept, aim or purpose of our web site or that such links have been authorised by The Anthea Group. We are not responsible for any representation/s of such other Web sites while affording such link and no liability can arise upon The Anthea Group as to its correctness or accuracy.
No warranty is given that the Web Site will operate error-free or that this Web Site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, The Anthea Group will not be responsible for those costs.
The web site is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties either express or implied whatsoever. The Anthea Group to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including non-infringement of third parties rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
In no event shall The Anthea Group be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Web Site and the Web site material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organisations or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.